Windows 7 Chrome

CURRENTLY SERVER BANNED
3 people like this: Cave_JohnsenDellkanZac
CDCT
Civil Defense & Counter Terrorism
(i.e. CCA Revival)

Further detailed rank system to come.

The CDCT; What is it?

The CDCT is a RP group for SammyServers that will focus on Civil Protection roles and immersion in an RP experience. CDCT is a more unique group because the prerequisites to join are relatively low; all you need is a forum account and basic in-game knowledge! NOTE: Just because the prerequisites to join are low does not mean the rules of the organization will not be strict! If you expect to enter this group, do not think you will be able to do stupid things without in-group punishment.

What will I be doing in the CDCT?

The primary role of the CDCT is to ensure the safety of the public, while maintaining a level of authority over the civilian populace. Some will be tasked with ensuring that the Police Department is protected from terrorists; some will be tasked with making sure citizens do not have illegal ordnance and contraband; others still will be tasked with generally patrolling the street and stopping violence and fights. On a general basis, a raid will be carried out by the patrol squads and search squads.

What are the ranks of the CDCT?

The CDCT is divided into three primary groups; PS-I, II, and III, GS-I, II, and III, and SS-I, II, and III. Each Squad will have an Alpha member; these will be the people you contact for promotion, and the people you will take order from if they're in your squad. These members are chosen solely by me.

PS-X

Spoiler: Toggle

GS-X

SS-X

STS-V

Format for appliance:

Applications should be posted in this thread.

NOTE: Please do not apply for level III, unless you have an extensive backstory, I know you, and you have good playtime.

Also; Applications for SS-II and SS-III are CLOSED. You may, however, still apply for SS-I., and any of the other squad roles.

Last edited by Hat on Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:27 pm, edited 3 times in total.

O.P  
United States Intoxicated_Penguin
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:51 pm 
respected.png
100 posts +
Show user details
Male Plays Gmod Plays Minecraft
Windows 7 Chrome
Steam Name: Intoxicated Penguin

In-Game Name: Intoxicated Penguin

Played Time: 15 days 12 hours roughly, no game-time commands are working.

Skills: Accuracy, good in combat. Able to win a reasonable fight, aswell as raiding. Good sniper too.

Reason for Applying: 1. Told to by you, Hat. 2. I like to RP, most enjoyed in a way like this.

Group Wanted / Rank: SS-III

Other Info / Backstory:
(A character Back-story is not required; however, if you want to be considered for a higher rank than -I, a back-story is mandatory.)

United States Hat
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:06 pm 
level4.png
1000 posts +
Show user details
Windows 7 Chrome

CURRENTLY SERVER BANNED
Intox, you've been DENIED for SS-III. However, you have been ACCEPTED for SS-II. Your ingame name will be PS-Intox rII.

When in-game, and roleplaying as CDCT, you must use this title. If you are not roleplaying as CDCT, are are using this title, you will receive a mark on your file.

Last edited by Hat on Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

O.P  
United States siameseSerpent
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:07 pm 
respected.png
Featured Articles: 2 500 posts +
Show user details
Windows 7 Chrome

CURRENTLY SERVER BANNED
Steam Name: [SS] siameseSerpent

In-Game Name: stated above / siameseSerpent

Played Time: Atleast 12 days, not sure of how to currently check it.

Skills: Camouflage and Marksmanship. I am very stealthy and I am very well maintained with a weapon. I have been known to make some remarkable shots in the past.

Reason for Applying: I have been looking for an active group similar to CCA for a while, and although I will still be in CCA I wish to be a part of this too.

Group Wanted / Rank: SS II, but looking to move up as necessary. As stated I am very good with camouflage and intelligence.

Other Info / Backstory:
I trained in a Russian military compound for 5 years prior to my joining the CCA. While in this compound I was taught the arts of camouflage and marksmanship. Eager to find a post in serving swift justice, I came across the CCA and applied. Although not dead, the CCA is somewhat inactive at the moment and I wish to join this group to bring down the criminal scum existing within the city of our jurisdiction.

Profile Chat  

United States Hat
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:11 pm 
level4.png
1000 posts +
Show user details
Windows 7 Chrome

CURRENTLY SERVER BANNED
Siamese, you've been ACCEPTED for SS-II. Your ingame name will be PS-Siam rII.

When in-game, and roleplaying as CDCT, you must use this title. If you are not roleplaying as CDCT, are are using this title, you will receive a mark on your file.

O.P  
United Kingdom kittyisftw
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:23 pm 
Banned
guest.png
Show user details
Female Plays Gmod Plays Minecraft
Windows 7 Chrome
1 person liked this: Hat
Steam Name: Kitty

In-Game Name: Kitty

Played Time: Don't know things broken but I had about 12 days or so on my other one.

Skills: Good at organisation/planning raids or breaches, authoritative, I can take orders well, Good at having backup strategies, alright at close quarters combat

Reason for Applying: I love the idea of organised roleplay, and I'm actually very interested in the GIGN (French anti-terrorism group) and their tactics, I like playing a cop in roleplay anyway and I'd like to be part of an organised group.

Group Wanted / Rank: (i.e. PS-I OR SS-II) SS-II

Other Info / Backstory:
(A character Back-story is not required; however, if you want to be considered for a higher rank than -I, a back-story is mandatory.)

(This is going to be really cheesy, isn't it?)

Brought up in a militaristic family, my father being part of the French Army for 10 years, and then being asked to join GIGN, I had moved around a lot. I seldom saw much of my father, but when I did he was always teaching me skills that I'd actually need, not like the stuff they taught me in school, things like tying a knot, firing a 9mm pistol incase of intruders, organising things in a neat and efficient way and I had realised that he was building me up to follow in his footsteps. I continued to teach myself the things he had taught me and took up hunting with his old rifle.

One day two of my father's teammates had arrived in formal clothes, and had told me my father had died saving them both from a grenade explosion. I didn't mourn his death the way you would expect, but instead I had an admiration for him like I have never had before. I now thought of him as a hero, who had set me up to become just like he was. I continued to train until I was old enough to join the local police force, and after a few years I was promoted to the Special Weapons Division of my police department where I was taught everything I needed to know about Counter-Terrorism.

(That was probably really bad :p)

SNOOP DOGG
 Profile Chat  

United States Hat
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:26 pm 
level4.png
1000 posts +
Show user details
Windows 7 Chrome

CURRENTLY SERVER BANNED
Kitty, you've been ACCEPTED for SS-II. Your ingame name will be PS-Kitty rII.

O.P  
United States Grease Monkey
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:28 pm 
respected.png
100 posts +
Show user details
Windows 7 Chrome
Steam Name: [SS] GreaSe MonKey

In-Game Name: GreaSe MonKey

Played Time: Thirty days

Skills: Great skills at defending as well as accuracy.

Reason for Applying: CCA was 'abandoned', so I'm moving to a new group.

Group Wanted / Rank: GS-II

Profile Chat  

United States Hat
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:34 pm 
level4.png
1000 posts +
Show user details
Windows 7 Chrome

CURRENTLY SERVER BANNED
Grease, you've been ACCEPTED for GS-II. Your ingame name will be GS-Grease rII.

O.P  
United States Intoxicated_Penguin
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:40 pm 
respected.png
100 posts +
Show user details
Windows 7 Chrome
Why does everyone want search group? ._.

United Kingdom Tofty1996
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:46 pm 
respected.png
Featured Articles: 1 100 posts +
Show user details
Windows 7 Chrome
Steam Name: Fat Naked Guy With Glasses

In-Game Name: Blackadder the Third

Played Time: Not exactly sure, roughly between 43 and 50 days.

Skills: I practically wrote the military handbook on raids (see my article), and though it may have used certain substances not always legal at the time, the skills are most definitely transferable, and were devised by yours truly. However, one of my most vital skills is my patience; patience is required for any successful raid, you need to scope them out and pick the best time. Whilst I will admit I'm not always the best shooter, I believe that my excellent tactical ability and the power to co-ordinate the men below me will ultimately draw me and my squad to success.

Reason for Applying: The thrill of a raid, and the payoff of a success is what will draw most in, this can be said for me, but I also feel that on the harsh streets of Downtown, justice is not served as it should be, sure, the cronies on the streets may be apprehended, but it's the big guys over in the hideouts that run the show and promote the crime - that''s what I aim to crack down on.

Other Info / Backstory: I wasn't born into a militant family, nor did I have any dreams of keeping the peace, my knowledge and skill is all derived from experience. Initially, I intended to be an artist, to inspire others and captivate them with the brilliance of my brush, but it wasn't to be, despite the fact that I believe skills are to be gained through effort, not born with them, I simply couldn't do it. This spurred me on however, but I intended to stick to my goal of inspiring people and take it into a different direction -the force. When my bubble was burst, I was truly exposed to all of the crime in Downtown, the city itself was then a dark shell of its former self, ran by drug cartels and mercenaries. So I decided to inspire the people, to rise up against the filth they wallowed in, and so I took it upon myself to attempt to become a model of sorts and show them what we can all do to help, that every man or woman counted and could contributed in their own way. To this very day I continue to do this, whether or not I've been successful is not for me to say, but I'll damn well try to be. With an organised unit, we can accomplish our ultimate goal of purging the criminals from the once great city of Downtown.

Last edited by Tofty1996 on Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Believe everything, question nothing.

Profile Chat  

United States Zac
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:48 pm 
respected.png
250 posts +
Show user details
Windows 7 Chrome
Steam Name: zac

In-Game Name: Zac

Played Time: 11d,6h (use the respected app to get your play time)

Skills: Scouting, Planning, Decent Aim (~60%)

Reason for Applying: I feel the city needs a organized and intelligent police/security force to help curve the corruption of the local gangs.

Group Wanted / Rank: SS-2

Other Info / Backstory: Prior employment as a private military contracted, after several years, of seeing the damage, I have done, I quit. Now I feel I can redeem myself, by using my skills to do good and protect those, who can't protect themselves.

Last edited by Zac on Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Profile Chat  

United States Hat
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:57 pm 
level4.png
1000 posts +
Show user details
Windows 7 Chrome

CURRENTLY SERVER BANNED
Blackadder, you're status for rIII has been set to PENDING Your backstory was great, as was your application overall. You will currently be assigned as an S-II, but will be reassigned to rIII if you show that you are competent in-game. Your ingame name will be SS-Blackadder rII.

Zac, you have been DENIED the position of SS-II. However, you may choose to be rank two of either of the other two classes. Your in-game name will be [CLASS]-Zac rII.

Last edited by Hat on Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.

O.P  
United States Griff_troy
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:08 pm 
respected.png
250 posts +
Show user details
Male Plays Gmod
Windows 7 Chrome
Never mind.

Last edited by Griff_troy on Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.

United States Ultra Lulz
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:11 pm 
Ultra Lulz
level4.png
Featured Articles: 2 2000 posts +
Show user details
Female Plays Gmod Plays Minecraft
Windows 7 Chrome
1 person liked this: kittyisftw
Steam Name: Ultra Lulz

In-Game Name: Ultra Lulz

Played Time: a really long time lol

Skills: Good at fighting close range, good at dealing with raiders and pressured situations such as hostage situations.

Reason for Applying: I love rping with groups of people, imo, it's what makes RP. I can't stand RPing alone, so hell, why not apply for a group thing - mer - bob.

Other Info / Backstory:
I was born in The US, I had a fairly normal life. Raised by my mother alone with my little brother, we had a cozy life. Every night we had dinner on the table, every night my mother would tell my brother and I stories. It all changed when I turned 18, everything changed then, in a way that seemed so unrealistic. It felt like a movie in front of my eyes. In the night, my house was robbed. I heard the noise downstairs, the sound of a vase breaking, shattering upon the ground. My instinct was to hide, so I did. I ran into the closet, hiding underneath plenty of clothes and stuffed animals in my closet.

I heard the gunshots then. The screams, the screams of my brother and my mother. I didn't make a sound, although my eyes were watering, tears ready to pour out. I heard my room door open, footsteps searching my room. The closet door opened, but they didn't see me, I held my breath so nothing would move. I stayed in that closet for at least 2 hours, even if they were gone, I didn't want to risk it - after the long 2 hours, I came out slowly, went into my mothers room...Shot, 5 times. Then my brothers room, he was shot 3 times, once in the head. I called 911 on my cellphone, explaining what happened, then bursted into tears after I hung up.

Surely, I thought my life was simply over. Cancer took my dad, and now robbers took my brother who barely began to live, and my mother too. After the police arrived, they searched the house, found a couple of finger prints, and took the dead bodies of my family away. I would never see there faces again.

After that, I enrolled into the army, I learned how to defend myself, went through extensive physical training, learned to negotiate, and of course, learned how to properly use a gun, any gun. I trained extensively for 4 years, reaching the maximum of my physical and mental physique. I have a passion to end tyranny and the destruction criminals caused due to the tragic night when I was 18.

I plan to not let my mother's and brother's death be in vain. This is why I wish to join.

Last edited by Ultra Lulz on Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Now summer's gone away
 Profile Chat  

United States Hat
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:15 pm 
level4.png
1000 posts +
Show user details
Windows 7 Chrome

CURRENTLY SERVER BANNED
Ultra, you've been ACCEPTED for SS-III. Your ingame name will be SS-Ultra rIII.

Beautiful backstory.

O.P  
United States Hat
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:47 pm 
level4.png
1000 posts +
Show user details
Windows 7 Chrome

CURRENTLY SERVER BANNED
[quote="Griff_troy";p=102361]Never mind.

There are two r.III slots per group.

To be honest, I probably wouldn't have of accepted you, but feel free to give yourself a rank II tag for a division of your choice.

O.P  
United States Battlefield1113
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:51 pm 
Battlefield
level4.png
Global Moderator Abuse Manager Featured Articles: 1 2000 posts +
Show user details
Windows 7 Chrome
Steam Name: battlefield1113

In-Game Name: battlefield1113(Haven't come up with a new RP name yet)

Played Time: 20+ days I'm assuming.

Skills: Marksmanship, Leadership Skills, willing to take orders, experience, marksmen etc.

Reason for Applying: To join an organized CP RP group.

Group Wanted / Rank: STS-V, or SS-III if I can't STS-V.

Other Info / Backstory: After joining the CCA and going from RCT, to 01 in the union, I had decided to take the path of a Phantom. An elite and secretive branch. They often used intellect and stealth rather then strength and brute force. I bribed gangsters to give up gang base locations, I handled interrogations, destroyed munition stockpiles etc. I often kept an eye on suspicious buildings and sometimes managed to gain entry into said buildings. Deep cover was one of my strengths. Then one day a King unit called me into his office and had made me the head of Phantom. I mulled over the idea, knowing most of my days would be filled with paperwork, training newbies and sitting at my desk. My wife convinced me that I should take the promotion, I mean why not? I could lead my own squad, get higher pay and there was less risk, unless something serious came up. I took the job and become the Division Leader of Phantom, answering to no one but King units. It went well for awhile, I established various watchtowers, trained people, and went on raids occasionally. After one of the King units perished in a gang war I was called in by the last King unit. He said I had done a superb job as Phantom leader and with the recent death of his co-king he was missing a spot. He then shook my hand and said that the new job was mine, should I want it. Again I thought to myself, (Well it would be good to be a king unit wouldn't it? I mean even less field work meaning less risk, on the field that is. I'll be more susceptible to assassins though....) "I'll think about it I told him." I then went home to discuss it with my wife she said "That's great honey! You should take the job!" I told her the risks it entails and she simply replied with "Don't worry about it honey, I'll be okay, do what you need to do." I then went in the next day and shook the King's hand. He told me that now things would be good. As we went on things were good, crime was low, we had more and more recruits every day. I answered to no one, I had benefits, a good salary, and I answered to no one. Life was good. Or so I thought. We got a call one day, we were asked to move to the city of "Genova". We complied and so we moved. We lost many good recruits, the move was too much for them, they couldn't all just get up and leave. Some were close to relatives, some of the wives and husbands worked there etc. Still we brought a good chunk of them along with us. The first thing we noticed when we got to genova was that crime was running rampant. The mayor was aware of it, the doctors were, the gun dealers were, everyone was. And no one did a thing about it. It was so bad that City Hall was built like a fortress. panic rooms, escape hatches, teleporters etc. The CP was pretty maximum hold, 2000 pound doors slide across cell doors to keep the prisoners in with no hope of escape. Work was tough, we began to lose more and more veterans every day to the mob, we got lucky if we got maybe 8 recruits a month or so. Things were not going well. Me and the other King unit had decided we had to call in the military, they sent a few men, all dead within a couple of days. They labeled the town as condemned and refused to help us. The King and I decided to stay there and try to clean it up, what a stupid decision that was. One day the mob was sick and tired of us and went on a rampage. They killed some of the men's entire families and tortured others. One day I was on my way to city hall. I remember it like it was yesterday. June 24th, 2012. 8:00am. I walked into city hall it was quiet. Too quite. I called a lockdown due to the lack of staff in the building. I got into my riot outfit(which was more worn then it should have been) and went to check up on the mayor. His 5 ton door was sealed shut. I shot the grate and jumped in that way. As I reached his office there he lied, a bullet through his head and his blood flowing onto his desk. In his hand was a note, written in his blood. "You're next King" I held the note in my hand. I was unsure who it was for. Either way I was enraged and frightened. I ran out pumped with adrenaline. I didn't even bother going to the PD I went straight for my house. The door was ajar. (This can't be happening) I thought to myself. I ran in to see my son dead. Luckily the mob was kind enough to just give him a lethal injection of something. I sprinted to my bedroom. There he was. The man who killed my family. He had a fedora on and a suit on. He held a revolver to my wife's head. He was smoking a cigarette. He looked at me but I didn't get a good look at his face because the hat had cast a shadow over the upperhalf of his face. He smiled and shot my wife in the head right as she began to say "It's not your faul---" I was frozen in time. I couldn't move. He grabbed his cigarette and put it out on my wife's now bloodied head. I was enraged. I went at him, but he just laughed as two gangster proceeded to knock me unconscious. As I woke up hoping it was a nightmare I found a note inbetween her breasts. It said "It'll be more fun to leave you alive for now. Don't bother calling for the CCA's help. They've been taken care of. Including that other King unit. How unfortunate. Catch me if you can. -R"
Now I come to you with everything I can bring to the table, in exchange for a few resources now, or in the future to find my families killer. All I can offer you at the moment is my knowledge, experience and marksmenship.
-<name withheld>

-Contact info, a man by the name of b___lef__ld__13.

Hat in a Cat: I DONT KNOW THE METAPHORICAL NUMBER
 Profile Chat  

United States Griff_troy
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:54 pm 
respected.png
250 posts +
Show user details
Male Plays Gmod
Windows 7 Chrome
[quote="Hat in a Cat";p=102373][quote="Griff_troy";p=102361]Never mind.

There are two r.III slots per group.

To be honest, I probably wouldn't have of accepted you, but feel free to give yourself a rank II tag for a division of your choice.

Well I wasn't really sure if I wanted to do this to begin with, probably wouldn't be active.

United Kingdom Tofty1996
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:32 am 
respected.png
Featured Articles: 1 100 posts +
Show user details
Windows 7 Chrome
Yeah, I'll actually take back my application please, it seemed a good idea but the more I think about it I'm thinking I won't be on RP often enough to play an active role in an RP group, and when I join it all seems so hectic anyway but I assume that's because the servers are only just back up. Thanks anyway :)

Believe everything, question nothing.

Profile Chat  

Page 1 of 2 [ 34 posts ] 

Go to page 1, 2  Next