Go to page 1, 2  Next

United States Intoxicated_Penguin
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:49 am 
respected.png
100 posts +
Show user details
Male Plays Gmod Plays Minecraft
Windows 7 Chrome
Our government is small and weak. Our job is to fix it and destroy all the inequalities that differ cp and citizens. We always fight for what’s right even though we tend to raid citizens in order TO GET SUPPLIES. ITS NOT LIKE WE WANT TO. Trust me though, we love citizens... a lot!
Here are the classes you can be. More will be added soon:

The Tech Unit
Spoiler: Toggle

Courier Unit

The Brute Unit

Guard Unit

FAQS

Q: What do we do to improve the government?
A: We rule out the mayor to stop his dictatorship.

Q: What do we do if we are being raided by cp?
A: We all must drop what we are doing and defend the base. Losing the base means we lose the battle which is not a option.

Q: I Like Tacos.
A: Thats not a question...

Q: How would I get promoted to level 2 or 3?
A: Work hard, do your job, and be on a lot.

Q: Where do we usually put our base?
A: Oh thats easy, we usually put it at yellow warehouse.

Q: Are you sure you like tacos?
A: I told you that’s not a question... That’s a statement.

Application Format:

In-game Name:

Played time in-game:

Skills:

Requested group and level:

Why you want to join:

Backstory (Gives you a larger chance to gain wanted group/rank!)

Keep in mind; this is W.I.P. More description and pictures will be added later.

-------------- Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:28 pm --------------

CURRENT MEMBERS:
INPA-LDR3-INTOX
INPA-LDR3-GIR
INPA-GRD2-MALDOR
INPA-BRU3-HILUS
INPA-TCH2-NOODLE
INPA-TCH3-CYRUSC
INPA-COR1-SPARE

Last edited by Intoxicated_Penguin on Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:07 am, edited 13 times in total.

O.P  
Canada MaldorLevr
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:58 am 
Banned
respected.png
100 posts +
Show user details
None specified Plays Gmod Plays Minecraft
Windows 7 Chrome
In-game Name: MaldorLevr

Played time in-game: 4 days 18 hours

Skills: Good shot, know my way around town

Requested group/rank: Guard Unit

Why you want to join: I have been wanting to join an RP group for a while. All the old ones are shut down.

Backstory (Gives you a larger chance to gain wanted group/rank!): I used to be a military turret gunner on humvees. Then the military got boring so I joined the mob. The mob treated me well and I learned my way around town. They gave me my sniper rifle and I began to fight for them. Then one day an enemy gang's SUV drove up and jumped me. I was dead like pac and his niggas. Then a mysterious doctor took me away and expirimented with me. I now have super human reaction time. The mob meanwhile left me for dead and I left. I want to be taken under your wing and become a high ranking officer.

Me: "..."
 Profile Chat  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:01 am 
respected.png
100 posts +
Show user details
Windows 7 Chrome

Interesting backstory. You will be known as INAP-GRD2-MALDOR.

Last edited by Intoxicated_Penguin on Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

O.P  
United States Killua
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:11 am 
Banned
respected.png
100 posts +
Show user details
Male Plays Gmod
Windows 7 Chrome
In-game Name: Hilus.

Played time in-game: 33 days, 6 hours.

Skills: I'm a decent aimer, I'm good at raiding homes and bases. I am also quite skilled at being "secretive", I am also a man of my word to where I won't betray orders.

Requested group/rank: The Brute Unit Level 3.

Why you want to join: As cliché as this sounds, I would like to join because I like to help out others when I'm bored... I also like to see the server have any kind of role-play going on. I always like little groups too, I found them fun even though they usually died out it's possible that you can make a fairly active one, especially if you have a steam group and do announcements and what not. Well, back to the point, these RP groups are very fun and help out the server which pleases me so I always like to be active in one since they can be fun at times. It seems like I'm going in a circle here but whatever, I don't really have any other reason as to why I want to join besides that they're fun and I want to participate in things that help out the server as cliché as it sounds.

Backstory: When I graduated into highschool, I didn't have a mother nor a father -- My mother started participating in a cult so I could get healed when I was very sick during elementary school. I, of course got healed over time but that wasn't because of her prayers which she thought that was the case. She got deeply involved with the cult and I started ignoring her because how much I started to hate her but that was just me being cruel, I actually loved her. One night she came home at night with a higher up. My father was in a different state at the time because of his job so I thought my mother was cheating on him... I thought wrong. My mother actually brought home a higher up from the cult to rape me. I injured him before he did anything to me but because of this my mother got in trouble and never saw her again the night after. Years after this incident, my father still hasn't appeared. I knew the cult did something to my parents. I feel guilty about what I did to the higher up, I feel that if I let him rape me I wouldn't have lost my parents, I have always had regrets about what I have done and I wish I can reverse time and not defend myself next time. After becoming depressed, I decided I should join the cult hoping that they wouldn't know who I am considering I have matured throughout the days and I simply will not tell them my real name and then one day, I will find out what happened to my parents...

~6 years later~
I have now been in the cult for 4 years, training all types of skills from magic to strength and am slowly working my ranks up so I can be strong enough to fight against the leader of the cult for who I have not seen yet in the whole time I've been here but to even see him will probably take atleast 20 years. I am currently 24 years old and will carry out this plan until my death so I can have revenge on my parents. But it might not just be for revenge, it may be because i'm curious as to what happened to them and I might even want to become the new leader of the cult if I ever kill him.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:13 am 
respected.png
100 posts +
Show user details
Windows 7 Chrome
Killua Accepted!

You will be known as INPA-BRU3-KILLUA

O.P  
United Kingdom Noodle
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:28 pm 
respected.png
100 posts +
Show user details
Windows 7 Chrome
In-game Name: Noodle

Played time in-game: 29 Days 8 hours

Skills: Lockpicking and Keypad Cracking I am a really good person when it comes to technology anything technical I can deal with it. For example I once hacked into the CP's Computers and they couldn't even find out who it was.

Requested group/rank: The Tech Unit

Why you want to join: I want to join this organisation because this government is shocking. But there is no point in talking about it and not taking action! I want to help the citizens and restore the government back to a amazing standard.

Backstory (Gives you a larger chance to gain wanted group/rank!) I don't have much of a back story, I was born in City 18 and raised by my dad. By the time I was 13 he started to show me how to lock pick doors, he told me I could use it one day incase I needed it. By the time I was 15 he taught me how to crack a keypad. My father died when I was 20 and I had to find a way to get money to survive, So I used the skills he had taught me and I ended up getting just enough to survive for a living. I decided to get a job with the tech department of the CP, They trained me up even more and I developed my hacking skills incase I had to crack a keypad or anything else. I stayed with the CP for around 4 years then I decided I have had enough because the mayor was being very stupid. I decided to look for a way to help the citizens and get the government better again and here I am....

Profile Chat  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:38 pm 
respected.png
100 posts +
Show user details
Windows 7 Chrome
Noodle Accepted to Level 2 Tech Unit! Your in-game name will be INPA-TCH2-NOODLE

O.P  
United States SpareChangeForHobos
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:50 pm 
respected.png
Show user details
Male Plays Gmod
Windows XP Internet Explorer 8
In-game Name: SpareChangeForHobos

Played time in-game: 24 Days, 11 Hours

Skills: Navigating through terrian, tight corners, bases, and subways easily. Can persuade the majority to have a higher pay for their hostage. Can sneak around heavily armored bases and sorts.

Requested group and level: Courier, Level 1.

Why you want to join: As I wish to join to eliminate the goverment officals on anyway possible for I. Clearly, as people start joining The Inner Party you will need couriers. I wouldn't assume you would need a Courier, Level 2. As we are small at the moment. So why not have a courier, Level 1 to do the smaller non-important missions. As while I do my job, I can attempt to get citizens to join The Inner Party if I pass by any. So this is why I want to join The Inner Party.

Backstory (Gives you a larger chance to gain wanted group/rank!) Lost my ass in the war. Enough Said'

Profile Chat  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:53 pm 
respected.png
100 posts +
Show user details
Windows 7 Chrome
SpareChangeForHobos Accepted. You will be known as INPA-COR1-SPARE

Last edited by Intoxicated_Penguin on Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

O.P  
United States medpack
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:15 pm 
guest.png
Show user details
None specified Plays Gmod
Windows 7 Chrome
In-game Name: Medpack

Played time in-game: 9 day 14 hours

Skills: raiding, killing, all around leader I know what the fuck i am doing

Requested group and level: i wish to be a all around person if i had to pick one it would have to be a brute, or scout

Why you want to join: i am looking for another RP gang i was part of syndicate and a leader there i wish to join after ours fell apart.

i once was a part of the SS community was a super admin on jinova have experience with gmod, have 950 hours on it large part is dark RP i am just starting to get back into the SS community i thought it was dead but i was completely wrong and i am glad i love this place and the people great admins and everything. and it would be an honor to be apart of your group

Profile Chat  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:29 pm 
respected.png
100 posts +
Show user details
Windows 7 Chrome
Medpack You're application is pending! I will talk with the other leader until a decision is made. For now you will be a Brute Level 2. INPA-BRU2-MEDPACK

O.P  
United States Eliman
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:37 pm 
respected.png
Show user details
Windows 7 Chrome
In-game Name:
Eliman
Played time in-game:
33 days 10 hours
Skills:
I'm crazy and the police are afraid of me.
The Brute Unit Level 3.
Why you want to join:
Well I really am bored on Dark RP and I have been in countless groups and this one looks interesting.
Nah man. You know what I'm capable of.

Profile Chat  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:02 pm 
respected.png
100 posts +
Show user details
Windows 7 Chrome
Eliman Pending We already have one Brute Level 3 (Killua) and I will discuss to the other leader. For now you will be assigned brute level 2. Your name is INPA-BRU2-ELIMAN (May be BRU3 if you do achieve that.)

Last edited by Intoxicated_Penguin on Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

O.P  
Canada MaldorLevr
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:18 pm 
Banned
respected.png
100 posts +
Show user details
Unknown Unknown
I didn't know that you could apply for a tech level, could I be made GRD3?

Profile Chat  

United States coppertj
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:17 pm 
respected.png
100 posts +
Show user details
Windows 7 Firefox
[quote="medpack";p=103801]In-game Name: Medpack

Played time in-game: 9 day 14 hours

Skills: raiding, killing, all around leader I know what the fuck i am doing

Requested group and level: i wish to be a all around person if i had to pick one it would have to be a brute, or scout

Why you want to join: i am looking for another RP gang i was part of syndicate and a leader there i wish to join after ours fell apart.

i once was a part of the SS community was a super admin on jinova have experience with gmod, have 950 hours on it large part is dark RP i am just starting to get back into the SS community i thought it was dead but i was completely wrong and i am glad i love this place and the people great admins and everything. and it would be an honor to be apart of your group

Your going to be a level one for either the class, "Scout" or brute for these reasons:

1) Invalid format. You must choose 1 job but I'm going to let you choose which
2) A "Scout" is not even a job unless you are referring to a courier.
3) I hardly believe you have 9 days play time.

So choose one.

-------------- Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:17 pm --------------

[quote="Eliman";p=103803]In-game Name:
Eliman
Played time in-game:
33 days 10 hours
Skills:
I'm crazy and the police are afraid of me.
The Brute Unit Level 3.
Why you want to join:
Well I really am bored on Dark RP and I have been in countless groups and this one looks interesting.
Nah man. You know what I'm capable of.

Congratulations! You have been accepted as a Brute Level 1. Your ingame name will be INPA-BRU1-ELIMAN

Last edited by coppertj on Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Uberdude9001 [R]: TIME TO KILL EVERYONE!!!
tjyoyo9: Uber, Isnt That Rdm?
Uberdude9001 [R]: WELL UMMMM
Uberdude9001 [R]: YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN!!!!

Profile Chat  

Canada MaldorLevr
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:21 am 
Banned
respected.png
100 posts +
Show user details
OS X Safari
Reapplication for a higher rank.

Played time in-game: 4 days 22 hours

Requested group/rank: Guard Unit Tech Level 3

Why you want to join: I have been wanting to join an RP group for a while. All the old ones are shut down.

Backstory (Gives you a larger chance to gain wanted group/rank!): I used to be a military turret gunner on humvees. Then the military got boring so I joined the mob. The mob treated me well and I learned my way around town. They gave me my sniper rifle and I began to fight for them. Then one day an enemy gang's SUV drove up and jumped me. I was dead like pac and his niggas. Then a mysterious doctor took me away and expirimented with me. I now have super human reaction time. The mob meanwhile left me for dead and I left. I want to be taken under your wing and become a high ranking officer.

If you need me to rewrite the application completely I can and will.

Profile Chat  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:26 am 
respected.png
100 posts +
Show user details
Windows 7 Chrome
[quote="MaldorLevr";p=103826]Reapplication for a higher rank.

Requested group/rank: [hide]Guard Unit[/hide] Tech Level 3

You have two requested ranks, if you are going straight for Tech 3, it will be put into consideration.

Last edited by Intoxicated_Penguin on Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:26 am, edited 2 times in total.

O.P  
Canada MaldorLevr
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:26 am 
Banned
respected.png
100 posts +
Show user details
Windows 7 Chrome
[quote="Intoxicated Penguin";p=103827][quote="MaldorLevr";p=103826]Reapplication for a higher rank.

Requested group/rank: [hide]Guard Unit[/hide] Tech Level 3

You have two requested ranks, if you are going straight for Tech 3, it will be put into consideration.

Yeah sorry I meant Tech Level 3, I wrote that from Tapanigger on my phone.

Last edited by MaldorLevr on Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Profile Chat  

United States RaPiDPuLsE
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:50 pm 
guest.png
Show user details
Windows 7 Firefox
In-game Name: RaPiD PuLsE

Played time in-game: about 1 hour :P lol

Skills: im a very good base builder and very good and defending

Requested group and level: Brute lul 2

Why you want to join: i would make a great addition to the very fine players in this group

Backstory: ive been playing gmod for about 2 and a half years now and ive been in about 3 different groups but they all left and so i was forced to leave also ): i love gmod and i play just about everyday. im a very nice person and i get along with just about everyone so you would have no problem with me.

Thanks for taking the time out of your day to read this and i hope to become part of the group soon.

Profile Chat  

United States Ookami
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:58 pm 
respected.png
Show user details
None specified Plays Gmod
Windows Vista Chrome
In-game Name: Honey Badger

Played time in-game: Two days and sixteen hours.

Skills: Sniping, lock picking, assassinations, and ransom/hostage negotiation :)

Requested group and level: Guard level one.

Why you want to join: I admire the INPA organization and would like to be a part of it expanding into an empire!

Backstory: The name...is Honey Badger. It was given to me by my old gang because I didn't seem to have fears. I picked the lock on the back door of the PD, shotgunned the guarding cps, and sniped the mayor as he tried to escape me. I wasn't supposed to have killed him though, so the gang kicked me out. I do not regret what I have done, but I do need a new group. Will you be the ones to accept this bloody assassins hand? Or shall I have to take the abusive, power-hungry government my self..

Profile Chat  

Page 1 of 2 [ 36 posts ] 

Go to page 1, 2  Next