4 people like this: Anderson ConagherBattlefield1113FrostWesti
‚Äč
I've begun to notice a trend in a whole bunch of new threads being put out. Nearly all the recent discussion threads and ban reports have devolved into 2 or more people doing nothing but making personal jabs and screaming at one another. To be quite frank, it's getting absolutely ridiculous.

You all know as well as I do that the second you start insulting each other, any discussion that was previously at-hand is rendered moot. Hell, more often than not, the whole damn thing has to be scrapped because a flame war broke out. I know, no one wants to take responsibility for starting a flame war, but everyone who gets involved feeds the fire. If you think someone's being a jerk on the forums, for God's sake, just report it. Don't call them out into a tennis game of back-and-forth insults, especially not when you're an uninvolved party in the ban section. I don't care what they said to you first, by joining the party and insulting them back, you're just going to get in trouble with them and ruin the thread. You guys know better than that.

Most of you know the rules, but I'm going to have to insist you re-read them a few times, seeing most of you just generally aren't following them.

Update: Here's a thread written by good ol' Ultra Lulz. Linked, because it directly relates to my "Don't be a White Knight, report people." theme.

So, please. Just do us all a favor, and stop yelling at one another. Discuss things like normal people, or stay out of discussions all together.

Wooden Trout: BUM CUM?
Wooden Trout: GAY
Gunz: YES
Gunz: VERY GAY ZEBRA BUM CUM