TOOLBOX
G'day, Guest
Register Login
Servers

Sammy Servers Public Servers

It is currently Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:42 am




 Page 2 of 2 [ 31 posts ] 

Go to page Previous  1, 2

Author Message
United Kingdom Cave_Johnsen
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:59 am 
Member
respected.png
User avatar
250 posts +
Show user details
Male Plays Gmod Plays Minecraft
Unknown Unknown
Posts: 380
When will really well known respected people be able to vote on these apps?


Offline
 Profile Chat  
 
Sweden Smokey
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:05 am 
Member
respected.png
User avatar
Show user details
None specified Plays Gmod Plays Minecraft
Unknown Unknown
Posts: 46
Nice! Good job!



________________
Image
Offline
 Profile Chat  
 
United States paragonnova
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:25 pm 
Member
respected.png
Show user details
None specified Plays Gmod Plays Minecraft
Unknown Unknown
Posts: 39
I don't see what the big deal is about people saying they want respected because of the tools and the higher prop limit. Yes I agree it should have at least five sentences, but I don't think all five sentences should have to be about why they deserve respected. What other reason does anyone have to deserve respected other then being a rule abiding player, not trolling, and being fun to play with? The only reasons why I think people want respected are because of either: The tools/more props or people knowing they are not a new player to the server who doesn't know the rules, at least that's why I wanted respected. I just think people are to strict about the whole respected thing, yes people should have good grammar/spelling in there app as well. Just wanted to share my thoughts, even if I may sound stupid :P



________________
Kootra
Offline
 Profile Chat  
 
United States Ultra Lulz
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:56 pm 
Ultra Lulz
level4.png
User avatar
Featured Articles: 2 2000 posts +
Show user details
Female Plays Gmod Plays Minecraft
Unknown Unknown
Posts: 2842
Cave_Johnsen wrote:
When will really well known respected people be able to vote on these apps?


Never.



________________
Tick tock goes the clock,
And what now shall we play?
Tick tock goes the clock,
Now summer's gone away
Offline
 Profile Chat  
O.P  
United Kingdom Cave_Johnsen
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:10 pm 
Member
respected.png
User avatar
250 posts +
Show user details
Male Plays Gmod Plays Minecraft
Unknown Unknown
Posts: 380
Ultra Lulz wrote:
Cave_Johnsen wrote:
When will really well known respected people be able to vote on these apps?


Never.



Not to sound rude but can I have an explanation as to why?


Offline
 Profile Chat  
 
United States Killua
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:27 pm 
Banned
respected.png
User avatar
100 posts +
Show user details
Male Plays Gmod
Unknown Unknown
Posts: 243
paragonnova wrote:
I don't see what the big deal is about people saying they want respected because of the tools and the higher prop limit. Yes I agree it should have at least five sentences, but I don't think all five sentences should have to be about why they deserve respected. What other reason does anyone have to deserve respected other then being a rule abiding player, not trolling, and being fun to play with? The only reasons why I think people want respected are because of either: The tools/more props or people knowing they are not a new player to the server who doesn't know the rules, at least that's why I wanted respected. I just think people are to strict about the whole respected thing, yes people should have good grammar/spelling in there app as well. Just wanted to share my thoughts, even if I may sound stupid :P


Probably because saying that is unprofessional. It's kinda like when someone is asking you why you want to become an admin on a server and you say "so I can noclip and kick people lol" also, it's pretty obvious you want that, we don't really care why you want it but why you deserve it.



________________
Image
Offline
 Profile Chat  
 
United States Ultra Lulz
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:27 pm 
Ultra Lulz
level4.png
User avatar
Featured Articles: 2 2000 posts +
Show user details
Female Plays Gmod Plays Minecraft
Unknown Unknown
Posts: 2842
Cave_Johnsen wrote:
Not to sound rude but can I have an explanation as to why?


Because a higher rank should have the choice to either make someone respected, not an equal. That's why. Plus because it's how I want it.



________________
Tick tock goes the clock,
And what now shall we play?
Tick tock goes the clock,
Now summer's gone away
Offline
 Profile Chat  
O.P  
United States Hat
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:41 pm 
Moderator
level4.png
User avatar
1000 posts +
Show user details
Male Plays Gmod Plays Minecraft
Unknown Unknown
Posts: 1027

CURRENTLY SERVER BANNED
Interviewer: "So why should we accept you for the job, son?"

Interviewee: "So I can get money lol"

That's the problem. The same basic thing applies here.



________________
"all girls have a penis...i have one" -TITAN
Offline
 Profile Chat  
 
United Kingdom Cobra HJR
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:32 am 
Moderator
respected.png
User avatar
Featured Articles: 1 1000 posts +
Show user details
Male Plays Gmod Plays Minecraft
Unknown Unknown
Posts: 1116
2 days total time played on the server.

Do you even know where you are?



________________
There are no shorts in here, son.
Offline
 Profile Chat  
 
United States jto27
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:51 am 
Member
guest.png
Show user details
None specified Plays Gmod Plays Minecraft
Windows 7 Chrome
Posts: 2
For the three ban limit, is there a different amount for the severity of the ban. Such as does a ten day ban count as two because it is more severe than a one day ban?


Offline
 Profile Chat  
 
United States Ultra Lulz
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:26 pm 
Ultra Lulz
level4.png
User avatar
Featured Articles: 2 2000 posts +
Show user details
Female Plays Gmod Plays Minecraft
Android Safari
Posts: 2842
Yes, severity matters. And no, you have to have a total of 3 bans despite length of one. Unless its perma.



________________
Tick tock goes the clock,
And what now shall we play?
Tick tock goes the clock,
Now summer's gone away
Offline
 Profile Chat  
O.P  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 Page 2 of 2 [ 31 posts ] 

Go to page Previous  1, 2




Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest



You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

cron