respected.png
750 posts +
Show user details
Male Plays Gmod Plays Minecraft
Windows 7 Chrome

CURRENTLY SERVER BANNED
Spice wrote:
Enderman wrote:
Hacking is going to ruin it. Kinda seemed like a good idea at first, but in reality, it's just going to fuck over those that are going to want to play the game legitimately and give literally no challenge to anyone whatsoever.

Like I said, it'd be a download to win if they put in hacks.

Eggsactly this.

United States Helios Arcos
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:51 am 
respected.png
250 posts +
Show user details
Windows 7 Chrome
I don't disagree, but I'm gonna hack while I can
lol

Profile Chat  

United States Ultra Lulz
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:52 am 
Ultra Lulz
level4.png
Featured Articles: 2 2000 posts +
Show user details
Female Plays Gmod Plays Minecraft
Windows 7 Chrome
2 people like this: FrostWheatley
You must suck at minecraft. lol.

Now summer's gone away
 Profile Chat  

United States Frost
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:30 am 
Frost
level4.png
Administrator Global Moderator 1000 posts +
Show user details
OS X Chrome
4 people like this: Chris HansonEndermanHatUltra Lulz
It's like I was telling Ultra... Hacking in a game like Minecraft is like cheating on an addition test in elementary school. It's sad if you do.
Really sad.

Also hilariously funny. Especially when certain players are like "Lol wuts Orebfsucachamatagorlotrasaurusrexamador?" and others are "OMG WHY CAN'T MY CUSTOM CLIENT THAT MY FRIEND CODED FOR ME SEE DIAMOND BLOCKS ANYMORE!?!?!" The difference is incredible.

Btw, we never said we condoned hacking. We merely didn't mention that we can't be arsed to go hunt down every hacker and put our time and effort into the pursuit when A. we have better things to do, and B. we like laughing at kids who can't play Minecraft without hacks. Oh, sorry, you only use hacks to get diamonds quicker so you can PVP with some falsified courage. Forgot about that. So hell, why not add a few little addons to the server that keep out some of the simple, retarded hacks, and not worry about the kids who want to spend more time hacking the game than actually playing it... which is good entertainment for us, anyways.

O.P  
United States Chris Hanson
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:52 am 
respected.png
250 posts +
Show user details
Windows 7 Chrome
Frost wrote:
It's like I was telling Ultra... Hacking in a game like Minecraft is like cheating on an addition test in elementary school. It's sad if you do.
Really sad.

Also hilariously funny. Especially when certain players are like "Lol wuts Orebfsucachamatagorlotrasaurusrexamador?" and others are "OMG WHY CAN'T MY CUSTOM CLIENT THAT MY FRIEND CODED FOR ME SEE DIAMOND BLOCKS ANYMORE!?!?!" The difference is incredible.

Btw, we never said we condoned hacking. We merely didn't mention that we can't be arsed to go hunt down every hacker and put our time and effort into the pursuit when A. we have better things to do, and B. we like laughing at kids who can't play Minecraft without hacks. Oh, sorry, you only use hacks to get diamonds quicker so you can PVP with some falsified courage. Forgot about that. So hell, why not add a few little addons to the server that keep out some of the simple, retarded hacks, and not worry about the kids who want to spend more time hacking the game than actually playing it... which is good entertainment for us, anyways.

very well stated.

offtopic,
frost, i love your profile gif. awesome :p

http://www.facebook.com/nightstormparty
http://www.nightstormparty.com
 Profile Chat  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:23 pm 
respected.png
250 posts +
Show user details
Windows 7 Chrome
Frost wrote:
Really sad.

mk, like I said in Teamspeak, I really don't care about people's opinions, or that we have OreObfuscator. still gonna hack though, cuz yolo

Profile Chat  

Denmark Gabriel
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:29 pm 
respected.png
100 posts +
Show user details
Windows 7 Chrome
Helios Arcos wrote:
Frost wrote:
Really sad.

mk, like I said in Teamspeak, I really don't care about people's opinions, or that we have OreObfuscator. still gonna hack though, cuz yolo

banbanbanbanbanbanban

Finland Foxtrawt
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:19 pm 
Foxtrawt
level4.png
250 posts +
Show user details
Windows 7 Chrome
7 people like this: Battlefield1113FrostHatSandvich DudeSlendySoldier8DUltra Lulz
Helios Arcos wrote:

I just lost all my respect towards you.

United States Frost
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:01 pm 
Frost
level4.png
Show user details
Tapatalk Firefox
Helios Arcos wrote:
I really don't care about people's opinions

Well, sociologically that's impossible. But for the meantime, I'm going to lock this before we get a flame war going.

Last edited by Frost on Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

O.P  
Denmark Gabriel
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:04 pm 
respected.png
100 posts +
Show user details
Windows 7 Chrome
That feel when you burn down someones wooden house <3

United States Enderman
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:50 pm 
respected.png
Featured Articles: 1 250 posts +
Show user details
Windows 7 Chrome
Helios Arcos wrote:

If you seriously need to use "hacks" to be able to find ores, let alone players, then you should seriously just go play CoD or something, because you obviously don't know the point of Minecraft. CoD at least has an objective even someone of your logic would be able to understand. Oh, and:

Profile Chat  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:52 pm 
respected.png
250 posts +
Show user details
Tapatalk Firefox
Enderman wrote:
Helios Arcos wrote:

If you seriously need to use "hacks" to be able to find ores, let alone players, then you should seriously just go play CoD or something, because you obviously don't know the point of Minecraft. CoD at least has an objective even someone of your logic would be able to understand. Oh, and:

You obviously don't know why I'm hacking. A. The only person I killed with hacks is Maldor, and he was hacking too. I did use it to find ores, but that is so I don't die by mobs. After the server reset, I don't care about items, etc. I go on to mess around.

Profile Chat  

United States Enderman
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:57 pm 
respected.png
Featured Articles: 1 250 posts +
Show user details
Windows 7 Chrome
Hacking is still hacking, nonetheless. Play vanilla, and have a good fucking time.

Profile Chat  

United States Ultra Lulz
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:00 pm 
Ultra Lulz
level4.png
Featured Articles: 2 2000 posts +
Show user details
Female Plays Gmod Plays Minecraft
Windows 7 Chrome
3 people like this: D3adm0nk3yFrostHat
The point is hacking in minecraft makes you a sad sad little boy.
Anyways, locked to prevent flame. (o u frost, not locking it)

Now summer's gone away
 Profile Chat  

United States Frost
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:36 am 
Frost
level4.png
Show user details
OS X Chrome
Ultra Lulz wrote:
(o u frost, not locking it)